How to list services
The mission is to connect trusted practitioners of quality holistic healing services with curious open-minded, knowledge-seeking customers. We want to shine the light on the opportunities to heal, grow, and thrive. Our intention is to create a wellness community marketplace that is built from the heart in service to others and are guided by our core values. We want to see healing professionals grow their business and connect them with new clients. Which we is why we want to offer assistance in creating your profile and listing(s). Just click the widget here to set up an appointment with the Soulshape team.
- Think limitlessly
- Allow wisdom and growth
- Communicate with integrity
- Lead with the heart
- Aligned Movement
- Together we thrive
1. Select your Category
Choose a categories that best describes your business offering.
Appointment Request: Individual or small group session (the client requests a time and you manually confirm that the time works)
Private Session: Individual or small group session (you can decide whether or not you want the client to be able to request a specific time or not)
Program and Workshop: a class or downloadable workshop
Events: a special event that is not a conference or a retreat
Conferences: use for selling tickets to your conference
Retreats: the out-of-town special event
Spiritual travel tour: travel with a spiritual or healing purpose that is not a retreat
Corporate team building: team building program with a quantum wellness goal
Training & certification program: let future students know you are teaching others
2. Manage your Settings
These settings are important to configuring how your calendar is managed in booking clients. You have flexibility on how you want to engage your clients.
Set up your available times and if a slot is available, a client can book it. Choose "my customer"
Specific date and time
If your session or program occurs at a specific date and time, choose "me" and in the listing details put your specific date and time (i.e., May 11, 2022 at 10:00 am)
Arrange at time
If your calendar changes frequently, then you have the option to converse with the client to arrange a date and time.
3. Create Listing Details
Describe your service, program or experience. Give details that will connect to new clients and increase your bookings. Your listings need to comply with our community guidelines.
- Give your potential client an idea of what they may expect if they book your service and/or experience
- Please mention any specific preparations that your client may need to consider prior to receive the service, class, or experience
- If appropriate, post in more than one subcategory if your service is covered by more than one modality. We are always looking to add more categories so feel free to contact us if we have overlooked your area
- Recommend using the highest quality pictures as possible for your listing
- You can price your services by the hour, session, reading, consultation, coaching, etc.
Review your work and publish. Now you are ready for bookings!